VALENTINO SS 2015


Hi people! Finally I've finished the exams, it means that I'll be more active here on the blog! (Yeah!!!)
Today I want to share with you the photos of the Valentino ss 2015 collection (I know that I'm a bit late), I really liked this collection especially for the prints and the shapes of the clothes. Don't you find it beautiful?


Ciao ragazzi! Finalmente ho terminato gli esami, questo significa che potrò dedicare molto più tempo al blog :)))))
Oggi volevo condividere le immagini della collezione ss 2015 di Valentino (anche se un po' in ritardo), la sfilata mi è piaciuta moltissimo soprattutto per le stampe e i tagli dei capi, anche se riconosco che nell'insieme siano outfit difficili da portare trovo che alcuni capi presi singolarmente siano di una bellezza straordinaria, cosa ne pensate?













More photos at valentino.com


4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Brown tops, and all pants... everything - love <3
    Greets, Nabil ;)

    http://www.nabilunity.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This collection is really amazing! Thank you for commenting!

      Delete