STAIRS



Hi dear people! I'm very sorry for the lack of posts this week, but Iwas very busy and I was not able to post anything :(
But now I'm here with a new outfit post where I avoided to wear a coat, thanks to the sunny day, and I defied the cold only with a denim jacket and a double layer of sweaters ;)
What do you think?

Follow me on:

Ciao carissimi lettori! Sono veramente dispiaciuto per la mia latitanza qui sul blog, ma sono stato impengatissimo e non sono stato in grado di pubblicare nulla :(

Ma ora sono qui a presentarvi un nuovo outfit dove ho evitato di indossare il cappotto, complice la giornata di sole, e ho sfidato il freddo con una giacca in denim e l'uso di due maglie sovrapposte.
cosa ne pensate?

Follow me on:

Lanvin sweater - H&M conscious jacket - vintage jeans - American Apparel beanie - & Other Stories sunglasses - Saint Laurent boots

6 comments:

  1. Love love love your whole look men <33 such a nice post and pictures
    Looking forward to read your next one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the denim!!! and the location is so cool.
    nice pictures. and great great style man

    JOIN MY HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY - WIN $50 in GIFT CARDS for EAST DANE
    enter here: ' Jon's Holiday Giveaway '

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combined outfit!!
    And perfect photoshoot location ;)
    Cheers,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blog! I'm a new follower! xx

    http://kimivioletgold.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. the location is so cool, nice outfit

    http://vbidjo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete