WALKING AROUND THE CITY



Finally I had the time to post something, so here is the last post shot in Vienna a month ago (I know I know...I'm always late).
I wore a simple outfit perfect for walking around the city surrounded by a beautiful baroque architecture.



Finalmente ho un po' di tempo per pubblicare qualcosa, quindi ecco l'ultimo post scattato a Vienna circa un mese fa oramai (lo so lo so...sono sempre in ritardo).
Indossavo un semplice outfit perfetto per le lunghe camminate in città circondati da tutte quelle bellissime architetture barocche.





Sandro coat - H&M sweater - Nike shoes - American Apparel beanie - & Other Stories sunglasses


4 comments:

  1. Fine and simple outfit =).
    And don't be sorry about it that it is one month old..I still have two outfits from Paris to show =D

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so perfect!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE COAT

    http://thepocketstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the coat man! looks really cool

    nice day ! :-)

    New Look on my blog : ' HOT BOY '
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete