E C L I P S E



Yesterday was the day of the eclipse, that I haven't seen cause of the bad weather. In the afternoon we shot these photos with my dear friend Tomas that helped me a lot during this first year of blogging. Yes! It's already one year since I started this adventure, and many things have changed, but not the desire to grow the blog and the motivation to experience and tryng new things in fashion.
For this reason I have to thank you infinitely for all the love and support that you give me day after day.

Thank you 



Ieri è stato il giorno dell'eclissi, che io tuttavia non ho visto a causa del cielo coperto. Nel pomeriggio abbiamo scattato queste foto con il mio caro amico Tomas che mi ha aiutato moltissimo durante questo primo anno di blogging. Si! è già passato un anno da quando ho iniziato quest'avventura, e molte cose sono cambiate, ma non la voglia di far crescere il blog e la motivazione a sperimentare e provare nuove cose.
Per questo devo ringraziarvi infinitamente per tutto l'amore e il supporto che mi date giorno dopo giorno.

Grazie 




COS t-shirt and jeans - Nike shoes - & Other Stories sunglasses 

4 comments:

  1. Great!

    http://www.oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what you started, we are here to check your blog and read and see new articles ;)

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete