ROMANCE




I'm always happy when I wear new garments for the first time, I feel a kind of magic aura around me even if I'm the same as always. The other day I gazed around a cold Milan with this outfit, where the hotspot was my new sweatshirt from Asket (HERE). As you know I really like sweatshirts and you saw them several times in my outfits here on the blog, so when the Asket team told me if I wanted to try their new sweatshirt, I couldn't resist.
I was impressed by their philosophy and by the attention they pay to details, and I really love the simplicity and the minimal touch of their products as well. 
 If you want to discover more about Asket and their philosophy visit their website www.asket.com


ASKET sweatshirt (HERE)
ZARA trousers
ADIDAS sneakers
WEEKDAY coat



Post in collaboration with Asket



No comments:

Post a Comment