NOSOMNIA




When I was a child my mother used to dress me with polo shirts everyday, time after time I started to hate them so much because they were so uncomfortable for playing in the courtyard with friends. When I grew up and I started to buy clothes by myself, I always opted for crewnecks and shirts, until the Nosomnia team asked me to choose a piece from their ss 2016 collection (HERE). My eye was immediately caught from this neoprene polo shirt, and I didn't even hesitate and I picked it. When the package has arrived and I tried the polo for the first time I forgot all my bad memories, and I fell in love even more with it. 
So thank you Nosomnia!



*Post in collaboration with Nosomnia



*NOSOMNIA polo (HERE)
H&M trousers
SAINT LAURENT shades
ADIDAS sneakers





No comments:

Post a Comment