EMOTIONLESS






WEEKDAY sweatshirt, top and belt | ASOS jeans | RAF SIMONS x ADIDAS sneakers 










Tomorrow will be a very important day, the last one as a student, because it's my graduation day. It is another chapter of my life that has come to an end. Actually I'm not very excited and in truth I don't have feelings about that. I should be happy that finally I will not be stressed by strong study sessions and exams anymore, but I'm just emotionless and I don't really understand the reason of this mood, maybe I'm just scared by the idea of beginning a new and totally unknown experience, and my mind is set to the new challenge. Who knows! In the meantime I will raise a glass to say goodbye to my student life hoping that future brings good things.








No comments:

Post a Comment