SATISFACTION





ASKET knit (here) | ZARA bomber | WEEKDAY belt | CHEAP MONDAY jeans | RAF SIMONS X ADIDAS sneakers 








As you know if you follow me on Instagram (HERE) or Tumblr (HERE) I love architecture and I post a lot of pictures of buildings everyday, maybe someone of you will recognize this one designed by Herzog&deMeuron in Milan since I posted a lot of pics of it,  
 I have to confess that when I look to a building I think of it like a set for one of my shootings, but most of the time it's impossible taking pictures there. So I feel a certain kind of satisfaction when I can shot outfit pictures between architectures I like, and this was one of those moments.









1 comment:

  1. This spot is simply stunning for a photoshoot. Your outfit matches the place perfectly!

    ReplyDelete