CURVED




 MARNI trousers and shirt | REEBOK X SANDRO sneakers







If you're following my activity on Instagram you already know my passion for architecture, I love shooting outfits surrounded by beautiful architectures. It's a kind of challenge and every new outfit needs a new architecture to be completed, that's why I spend a lot of my time discovering buildings, churches or particular spots in the city.
These pictures were taken at San Paolo Apostolo church in Gallarate, one of the strangest buildings I've ever seen, I love the curved shape of the structures and I tried to interact with them playing with the autumnal light.
Fortunately the weather is still warm to wear short sleeves, so I choose a Marni total look with one of my favorite shirts, I opted for a pair of sneakers giving a bit of sporty vibes.





















No comments:

Post a Comment